SANP is devoted to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when accessing your account information, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SANP has a firm policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information that we collect from participants. We do not share your non‐public personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared with your consent except for the specific purposes below, in accordance with all applicable laws. Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information about how we handle your personal information.
SANP reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
USE OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of non‐public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Services can include advising you about services and other opportunities, maintaining your account with us and providing you with a valid Attendance and Completion Certificate.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you electronically or (occasionally) by telepone.
We need to obtain the following information in order to issue a valid Attendance and Completion Certificate:
- Prefix, first name, last name
- Physical business / Practice address
- Business / Practice Email and telephone number
- Company / Organization name
- Registering Body and Number
We do not disclose any kind of non‐public personal information about anyone, except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We send email about new CMEs or other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general account information. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Powerful, Complete Solution
The site firewall protects web applications and web services from malicious attacks, and can also increase the performance and scale-ability of these applications. The web site firewall offers every capability needed to deliver, secure and manage enterprise web applications from a single appliance through an intuitive, real-time user interface.
- Single point of protection for inbound and outbound traffic for all web applications
- Protects web sites and web applications against application layer attacks
- Delivers best practices security right out of the box
- Monitors traffic and provides reports a bout attackers and attack attempts
- Protection against common attacks
- Outbound data theft protection
- Web site cloaking
- Granular policies
- Secure HTTP traffic
- SSL Offloading
- SSL Acceleration
- Load Balancing
Controlling your personal information
Your privacy is protected when you submit a registration on the internet. We will never sell or pass on your name and address to any other organization. We consider your details to be confidential and you will never receive unsolicited mail from a third party.